- 100% acrylic polymer and marble dust lightweight putty builds form and structure
- Dries to a hard, opaque white matte finish
- Can be used on its own, mixed with colour or painted once dry
- Gives minimal shrinkage
- Can be overpainted with acrylics, oils, watercolours, graphite or dry pastels
- Maintains paint adhesion, durability and archival quality
- Use on rigid supports only.
- Apply with a knife or tool.
- Tint with acrylic colour to make a coloured paste.
- Can be handled like a lightweight clay - for best results remove the lid to let some of the water slowly evaporate until you get the texture you want.
- For sculptural texture, build up in thin layers (each no more than a quarter of an inch thick), allowing each to dry.
- Dry slowly by covering loosely with plastic wrap to avoid shrinkage cracks.
- Overpaint once dry with acrylics or most other media.
- To use as a ground - apply a thin layer to the rigid surface with knife/trowel/roller, leave to dry, sand smooth and repeat if needed.
Liquitex Profesional Light Modelling Gel Paste 946ml