- While there are many ways to dry and preserve flowers, Epoke Flora Preserve flower drying crystals can be more efficient as it absorbs the moisture from the plant material with less discoloration and fading than hang drying or pressing. It enables one to easily dry flowers within a matter of a few days even minutes, and in doing so the shape and color of the flowers are maintained during the drying process.
- Supplies Needed:
- Small cup
- Airtight containers
- EPOKE Flora Preserve silica gel for drying flowers
- Step 1: Lay a layer of EPOKE Flora Preserve silica gel on the bottom of the airtight container. Then process the flowers, remove the bad petals by hand, cut off the long branches, and reserve 3-5cm of flower branches.
- Step 2: Lay the trimmed flowers on top of EPOKE Flora Preserve silica gel for drying flowers.
- Step 3: Slowly pour the remaining EPOKE Flora Preserve silica gel onto the surrounding area with a small cup. First, cover the flower core and carefully fill in each petal, taking care not to make the flower out of shape.
- Step 4: When the flowers are completely covered, seal the container and leave in a dry place for 3-7 days. ( Pay attention to the degree of dryness of the flowers and increase or decrease the drying time as appropriate.
Epoke Flora Preserve - Flower drying Silica 750g