- The complete Level Cap system was developed by Montana Cans to compliment the exceptional characteristics of the low pressure, Montana Gold. The Level 5 Cap is classed as a Wide Fat Cap and a clear step into the fat cap series.
- Focusing on the larger sized spray widths, the Level 5 cap sprays lines of 4cm to 15cm on average. The Level 5 cap is developed for the Montana Gold range to achieve firm, smooth and fat paint application.
- The Level 5 cap specializes in not only filling in paint over greater surface area with the least amount of time, it can also be applied the application of clean line work on large-scale works.
- The Level 5 cap can blend color with moderate spray mist, making it difficult to see where one color was applied over the other on large surface areas. The Level 5 cap fits female valve cans and can also be used with great results on the Montana. D.I.Y and arts and crafts project makers need to be aware that this is for larger surface areas only. Applying to small projects may result in excessive paint application or drips.
- The Level 5 cap can be used in many contexts, but its strengths lie in is use to cover larger surface areas in a shorter time period or outlining large works.
- The spray width changes as the distance of application to the substrate changes. For fatter or broader lines, spray from a further distance. Please note, due to higher paint output, using Fat Caps may result in dripping or excessive paint application in some contexts.
Montana Level 5 Cap