- 100% acrylic polymer varnish adds a high gloss sheen, protects and resists dirt retention.
- Dries clear to a flexible, non-tacky, hard surface.
- Increases brightness and colour saturation.
- Adjusts and unifies surface sheen.
- Improves surface durability - ideal when shipping or exhibiting.
- Protects colours from UV light damage.
- Resists discolouration - yellowing and fogging - caused by humidity, heat.
- Depending on the substrate it allows surface moisture to pass through and breathe.
- Allows for easy cleaning without fear of damaging the acrylic paint film.
- Has excellent levelling properties - will not hold brush marks.
- Semi-opaque when wet, transparent when dry.
- Use on flexible or rigid supports.
- Designed for interior and exterior use.
- Before varnishing ensure paint surface is fully dry (72 hours-two weeks depending on thickness).
- Ensure your space is well ventilated and dirt and dust-free.
- Place the artwork flat on a surface - always varnish horizontally.
- Stir gently before use.
- Use long, even strokes, covering the surface top to bottom while moving from one side to the other - don't go over bits you have missed but leave to dry and then re-varnish area.
- While applying, look out for surface bubbles and even them out immediately.
- Apply up to three thin coats, allowing at least three hours dry time between coats.
Liquitex Professional High Gloss Varnish 237ml