- Conté Sepia is reminiscent of burnt umber shade.
- Conté drawing pencils shade easily and their lines are easily blended. With a sharpened lead, you achieve an accurate and delicate finish. With a half-worn lead, the finish becomes more opaque as the pressure exerted on the pencil increases.
- These pencils create beautiful nudes, portraits and landscapes, and can also be used for sketching. The can be used alone or as a trio to create beautiful contrasts against white or coloured papers.
- Available in Sepia, Sanguine and White.
- Length 176.5mm / Diameter 8.5mm / Lead diameter 5mm.
Conte A Paris Sketching Pencil - Sepia