- Soft Body.
- Produces a range of iridescent or metallic colours when mixed into acrylic colours.
- Opaque when wet, transparent - translucent when dry.
- Will not oxidize.
- Refer to Applications & Techniques Sections: Acrylic Sheets, Collage, Glazing and Transferring Printed Images.
- Mix with small amounts of colour, gradually adding more colour until desired iridescent quality and transparency is achieved.
- Transparent and translucent colours work best. Opaque colours can also be used.
- Color will become more transparent as percentage of medium increases.
- Colors increase in their iridescent quality and become much more reflective upon drying.
- For Mother of Pearl color, use directly from container.
- For use on fabric, thin 50% with water.
Liquitex Professional Iridescent Medium 237ml