- Steel Brushes for charts, large lettering and illustrations, are made of 7 thin, layered, elastic steel plates that yield slightly to pressure.
- Small gaps between the steel plates hold a sufficient amount of ink.
- The spring must be washed thoroughly after writing or as be cleaned with an old toothbrush (the plates are stainless steel).
- Each Speedball Steel Brush is individually packed in a deluxe plastic case.
- For use with a Speedball penholder.
Speedball (31081) Steel Brush Nib - E 1/4"