- Opaque, water-based, concentrated, intense, highly covering, inter-mixable, excellent lightfastness, ready to use colours; Assorted set of 6 colours; Colours Included - Antique White, Bright Yellow, Red, Royal Blue, Meadow Green and Anthracite; Bottles of 20ml each.
- Setacolor Suede effect adds volume to all prewashed fabrics: cotton, wool, mesh, jersey, velvet, jacquard knit, polyester, mixed fibres, and even leather while providing a soft flocked finish; the colours are bright and pearlescent when applied and deliver a matt, soft, flocked suede finish after being fixed; Setacolor Fabric paints does not alter the suppleness and finesse of fabrics after application.
- Suitable for various textiles decorating techniques: with a paintbrush, dropper, stamps, silkscreen painting or stencil; best to apply in thick layers.
- Can be applied in uniform colour applications, in fine lines to obtain flocked effects on fabrics or to simulate lace and fishnet effects; use with Setacolor auxiliaries to obtain additional effects to increase the techniques.
- Stir and apply the colours onto the desired fabric; for fixing iron the fabric on the reverse side at the cotton setting without steam for 5 minutes at 150C (300F); can also fix in a kitchen oven at 150C (300F), (at a stable temperature) for 5 minutes; however, please be sure that the fabric is stable at this temperature of 150C. After fixing, the decorated fabric become resistant to hand washing and machine washing at 40C (100F). The fabric also doesnt stiffen on washing.
Pebeo Setacolor Opaque Suede Effect Fabric Paint - 20ml bottles - Set of 6