- A colourless siccative composed of zirconium octoate and calcium; a bottle of 75 ml
- Allows thick coats to harden evenly; accelerates the drying time on the surface as well as in deep films.
- Very powerful and must be controlled with care; does not alter light colours and is very efficient for blacks and lacquers.
- Can be thinned or cleaned using mineral spirits or turpentine.
- Siccatives, derived from metal salts, activate the oxidation reaction and are used with restraint to avoid possible surface defects.
Pebeo Extra Fine Auxiliaries - Courtrai Siccative - 75 ml