- Extra Heavy Body and very opaque.
- A marble paste made of marble dust and 100% polymer emulsion.
- Used to build heavy textures on rigid supports and create three-dimensional forms.
- Dries to the hardness of stone. It can be sanded or carved when thoroughly dry.
- Can be handled like clay if the top of the container is removed and some of the water is allowed to slowly evaporate until it reaches a clay-like consistency.
- Adheres to any non-oily, absorbent surface.
- Drying too quickly causes mud cracking that is usually cosmetic, not structural.
- When mixed with acrylic colours will act as a weak tinting white, while increasing thickness and rigidity.
- Excellent substrate for acrylic paint, oil paint, oil pastel, oil bars, watercolour, graphite or dry pastel.
- Apply with knife, brush, cake decorating tools, etc.
- To prevent shrinkage cracks (mud cracking), dry slowly by covering loosely with plastic wrap. Apply less than 1/4 thick.
- With acrylic colours to produce a coloured tinted paste.
- When dry, Acrylic Modeling Paste may be painted with acrylic or oil colours.
Liquitex Professional Modelling Paste 946ml