- Liquitex Airbrush Medium is specifically formulated for thinning acrylic colors for airbrush application.
- Mixing colors with Airbrush Medium will ensure that the colors do not lose their flexibility, durability and adhesion.
- Low viscosity.
- Pre-mixed blend of acrylic polymer emulsion, water, retarder and Flow-Aid.
- Ready to use pre-filtered and pre-reduced to the proper consistency for airbrush technique. Add as much or as little as desired.
- Formulated for thinning acrylic colors for airbrush application.
- Ensures colors do not lose flexibility, durability and adhesion.
- Easily thins acrylic or any water-soluble paints to a sprayable consistency.
- Allows thinned acrylic paint to be sprayed efficiently and retain paint film integrity.
- Liquitex Airbrush Medium mixes easily with all Liquitex Soft Body Concentrated Artist Colors to produce airbrush paint with the proper viscosity for airbrushing.
- Can also be mixed with Liquitex Heavy Body Artist Colors.
- Can be mixed with all Liquitex paint, mediums and gesso.
- Refer to Techniques: Airbrush - Thinning
- Mix Airbrush Medium into Soft Body Concentrated Artist Color. No need to strain.
- Mix Airbrush Medium into Heavy Body Artist Color. Strain to remove any undissolved color.
- Start by mixing 50% Airbrush Medium to color. Mix thoroughly. Add more Airbrush Medium as necessary to facilitate flow through the airbrush. Each color may require a different percentage of Airbrush Medium to color, due to variation in color pigment size and concentration of pigment.
- Airbrush nozzle size and spraying pressure (PSI) will determine Airbrush Medium/paint mixture. Larger nozzles allow for greater amounts of paint in the mixture.
- Keep airbrush wet during use.
- Do not allow paint to dry in airbrush.
- Clean airbrush with water, water/ammonia mixture, airbrush cleaner or alcohol.
Liquitex Professional Airbrush Medium 237ml