- Dr. Ph. Martin's Black Star India Inks are lightfast, permanent, and waterproof when dry.
- Hi-Carb is a gloss finish ink with an extremely high carbon content, best when used on acetate where density and line integrity are most important.
- It produces excellent results when used with technical pens or calligraphy dip pens. Flows through a 4x0 (0.134 mm) pen tip.
- Also good for works on paper, illustration board, and canvas. While extremely opaque, this ink contains no varnish or shellac.
- Comes in a 1.0 oz (30 ml) bottle with dropper.
Dr. Ph. Martin Black Star Hi Carb India Ink - 30ml