- Conté à Paris have been manufacturing some of the finest artists' materials available for more than 200 years. Many artists and grand masters have used Conté à Paris products because of the selection of pigments, lightfastness, and the exceptional brightness and purity of the colours. Conte offers a traditional range of Drawing and Sketching Pencils with a variety of exceptional leads.
- These pencils are excellent for portrait, landscape and still life work. The Conté Pencils compliment the Conté Crayon perfectly and blend well with them. Conté Charcoal pencil gives a clean, dense finish of intense black. This pencil blends perfectly with the iron red and sepia pencils and allows you to produce more accurate and carefully drawn lines than traditional charcoal it also does not dirty your hands. Recommended for long hauls or quick sketch. It is recommended that the barrel alone should be shapened with a knife and the lead shaped with a scraper or sandpaper.
- Conté Charcoal pencil gives a clean, dense finish of an intense black.
- These pencils are recommended for sketching long or rapid poses.
- Sharpen them with a razor blade or knife.
- Pencils come pre-sharpened.
- Length 176.5mm / Diameter 8.5mm / Lead diameter 5mm.
Conte A Paris Sketching Pencils - Pierre Noire 3B