- A ready-to-use primer in a non-yellowing oil-modified alkyd resin medium.
- No thinning or stirring is required.
- Oil Painting Primer can be applied directly to metal or porous surfaces (glue-sized canvas, untreated wood, hardwood, plywood, paper) with virtually no sinking in.
- A small amount of oil colour can be mixed into the Oil Painting Primer for tinted priming.
- The treated ground then accepts oil colours easily and without chalkiness or absorbency.
Winsor & Newton Oil Painting Primer - 1000ml