- Cotman Water Colours come in 40 colours. They are affordable but uncompromising on quality with excellent tinting strength.
- Available individually or in our water colour sets.
- This is the entry level watercolour from Winsor and Newton.
- This offers a comparatively inexpensive selection of good quality watercolours.
- The Cotman line includes both traditional pigments and reliable synthetic colours that replace some of the more rare and expensive pigments used in the Professional Watercolors.
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolors represent superb value and are compatible with acrylics and gouache to produce combinations of opacity and transparency.
- They have excellent tinting strength. And with these 21ml tubes, you could be painting all 365 days and still have paint left over to use.
Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour 21ml - Permanent Rose (502)