- The Ocean Blue set was developed in collaboration with pastel artist Zaria Forman who specialises in creating seascapes on a huge scale.
- Zaria was struggling to find the right color blue for a very specific kind of ice. Old ice.
- Snow stacked on snow stacked on snow for hundreds of thousands of years building glaciers and polar ice caps.
- This ice radiates sapphire blues that she just could not seem to achieve, even by blending several colors together. So, Zaria contacted us to create the Ocean Blues.
- The soft pastels have a smooth buttery texture and are water-soluble.
- These intensely pigmented pastels have superior lightfastness.
- These are high-quality artists’ pastels that are handmade in the UK using traditional pigments. They are presented in a professional blue box.
- This is a set of 12.
Unison Oceans Blue Palette Handcrafted Soft Pastels - Set of 12