- Catalyst Polytip Bristle brushes are another Princeton breakthrough that advances the science of synthetic hair.
- Unlike natural hog bristle, Catalyst has real integrity in water.
- Natural bristle can be rendered useless when it is water-soaked.
- The true advance in Catalyst is the Polytip feature.
- For the first time, the tip of each individual hair has been split to replicate the natural flags on the finest natural bristle.
- By giving each individual hair 2 to 3 distinct tips, Catalyst is able to hold a higher volume of paint while providing a smoother application.
- Designed for use with medium to heavy-bodied acrylics and oil paints, Catalyst pushes even heavy gel mediums with assurance.
- Catalyst Polytip Bristle brushes truly are tools that move paint.
- Size: 10
Princeton Catalyst Polytip Bristle Short Filbert Brush - Size 1