- Solvent-based, dense, very transparent, intensely luminous and very bright/high gloss colours; Assorted Set of 10 Colours - Deep Blue, Brown, Crimson, Emerald, Yellow, Black, Orange, Turquoise, Chartreuse and Red Violet, Bottle of 45 ml; Lightfastness - Good Lightfastness.
- Pebeo Vitrail colours are ready to use colours for creating brilliant stained glass effects with Cerne Relief Outliners on degreased transparent surfaces like glass, acetate & plexiglass; Can be used with bath technique to create marbled effects; Painted objects are for decorative purposes only and should not be used for utilitarian purposes; Dries in 2 hours to touch and 10 hours completely; Dried objects can be washed lightly with cold water and are resistant to glass cleaner.
- Pebeo Vitrail colours are also ideal to be used for Pebeo Mixed Media Techniques with Fantasy Moon & Prisme, Pebeo Studio Acrylics, Gedeo & Glazing Resins and mirror effect leaves on canvas, metal, mirror, paper, plastics, glass, ceramics & more; Wait a minimum of 7 days before applying the coat of Resin over completely dry mixed media colours.
- Use brushes and droppers to apply the colours or simply drip, spatter and pour them directly from the bottle in thick or thin layers. For more accurate results an applicator bottle with or without a Minerva tip can be used.
- Always clean brushes thoroughly with white spirit or odourless mineral spirit or Generals Brush Cleaners & Preservers, then rinse with soapy water after and before using them with Pebeo Vitrail colours.
Pebeo Vitrail Paint set of 10 x 45ml
Out of Stock