- Pebeos No-Drip Medium helps facilitate the application of Pebeo Vitrail Colours on vertical surfaces. The medium is to be mixed in percentages of 30% to 50% in proportion with Vitrail colour.
- The resultant mix of colour and the no-drip medium is transparent/opaque in accordance with the colour it is mixed with.
- Only Air dry, as this medium as well as Vitrail Colours are solvent-based. The decorated surface requires 2 hours to dry to touch and 48 hours to dry completely.
- Drying times can vary depending on the thickness of the application and the temperature and humidity of the room where the product is applied.
- Dried objects can be washed lightly with cold water and are resistant to glass cleaner.
- The No drip medium can be used along with Vitrail colours on glass, metal, earthenware and Plexiglas / acetate films. Vitrail colours, along with Pebeo Cerne Relief Outliners, are useful for glass painting as well as mixed media techniques.
- Objects decorated with Vitrail colours are intended for decorative purposes only and should not be used for utilitarian purposes.
- We recommend that you use a soft, natural/synthetic fibre brush, such as Pebeo Iris, Princeton VelveTouch, Escoda Prado, Princeton Miniature or any of the semi-soft bristle brushes available on our website.
- Always clean brushes thoroughly with white spirit or odourless mineral spirit or Generals Brush Cleaners & Preservers, then rinse with soapy water after and before using them with Pebeo No drip medium.
Pebeo Vitrail No Drip Medium - 30ml Bottle