- Ready to use phosphorescent gels.
- Colour - Turquoise.
- Tube of 100 ml.
- Of thicker consistency then Bindex, these gels prepare and give depth to colours but also work as a gloss, as a matt or to give a touch of phosphorescence to the piece; absorb natural or artificial light and re-emit it in the dark; their colour in daytime and their phosphorescence at night will be more visible when applied to a white or light coloured surface.
- Pebeo Phosphorescent Gel is slightly tinted in your choice of four shades so that the colours may be recognized in daylight — except for Colorless Green, which dries completely transparent.
- Apply a thick layer of the gel onto the paint surface; use it alone or mix them with acrylic colours and mediums; can be thinned with water; Let it dry and then try painting additional colours over the top; Keep it away from dust, and allow it to dry
- Dries to the touch in 30 minutes to 1 hour and completely dry in 1-8 days depending on the thickness.
- For an average application, drying time is around 6-12 hours. Keep away from freezing; Clean the tools with water after use before the gel dries onto it.
Pebeo Turquoise Phosperescent Gel - 100ml Tube
₹895.00 Regular Price