- Water-based, concentrated, opaque, inter-mixable, ready to use, very covering, intense and vivid colours with a matt finish; Assorted set of 10 colours - White, Buttercup, Cobalt Blue, Parma Violet, Chocolate, Lemon Yellow, Raspberry, Vermilion, Spring Green and Black; Bottles of 45 ml
- Excellent Lightfastness.
- Suitable for decoration on dark or light, thin or thick, natural or synthetic prewashed fabrics such as cotton, wool, mesh, jersey, velvet, jacquard, knit, polyester, mixed fibres and even leather.
- Setacolor Fabric paints do not alter the suppleness and finesse of fabrics after application
- Air dry for one hour prior to fixing; for fixing, iron the fabric on the reverse side for 5 minutes at the cotton setting without steam; can also be fixed in a kitchen oven at 150C (300F), (at a stable temperature) for 5 minutes.
- However, please ensure that the fabric remains stable at 150C. After fixing, the decorated fabrics become resistant to gentle hand washing and machine washing at 40C (100F).
- The fabric doesn't stiffen on washing.
- Can be used pure or diluted with water to obtain a watercolour effect.
- Colours are useful for various textile decorating techniques, such as stencilling, block-printing, batik, screen printing, etc. with a paintbrush, dropper, stamp or silkscreen painting stencil.
- Stir the colours well before use.
- Clean the brushes with soap and water before and after use.
Pebeo Setacolr Opaque Fabric Paint - 45ml Bottles - Assorted Set of 10 Colours