- Water-based, Ready-to-use, Intermixable, Assorted Set of 10 colours.
- Colours Included - Marseilles Yellow, Scarlet Red, Lapis Blue, Sapphire Blue, Olivine Green, Greengold, Ivory, Esterel Brown, Anthracite Black and Gold; bottles of 45 ml; Excellent Lightfastness.
- Porcelaine 150 can be applied to porcelain, earthenware, ceramic and most bases that can withstand a temperature of 150C (300F); however, Pyrex, Arcopal or equivalent-type supports should not be used.
- Colours can be applied directly to a grease-free base, cleaned with alcohol or soap and water. After applying the paint, allow it to dry for 24 hours and then bake in a home oven at 150C (300F) for 35 minutes. The colours then take on a real enamelled aspect and become resistant to dishwashing, alcohols, solvents and normal detergents.
- Porcelaine paints can also be coated onto surfaces for decorative purposes. Instead of baking, simply paint the surface and allow it to dry for 72 hours to be used as an artwork
- Always clean brushes with soapy water before and after use.
Pebeo Porcelaine 150 Paint - 45 ml bottles - Assorted Set of 10