- A common organic solvent used in oil painting; a bottle of 245ml.
- It gives a matt look which is less accentuated than that achieved with Pebeo essential oil of petroleum.
- It offers a solution near turpentine while having the advantage of being nearly odourless.
- Derived from the distillation of petroleum, this clear solvent can be used as an alternative to Turpentine.
- Pebeos range of solvents and thinners are used to liquefy oil paints, mediums and most varnishes by thinning them; can also be used to clean painting tools.
Pebeo Odourless Mineral Spirit Transparent - 245ml