- Siccative made from a base of cobalt octoate and zirconium; a bottle of 75 ml.
- Suitable predominantly for drying thin layers on the surface; favours fast and efficient strokes.
- Presents a dark appearance before application and must be used carefully, as excessive use will curl the colour.
- Can be thinned or cleaned using mineral spirits or turpentine.
- Siccatives, derived from metal salts, activate the oxidation reaction and are used with restraint to avoid possible surface defects.
Pebeo Extra Fine Auxiliaries - Cobalt Siccative - 75 ml