- Thick, matt, an opaque paste made from polyurethane resin, aluminium silicate hydrate and beeswax; a tube of 60 ml.
- Often used alone, this paste enables working in strong thicknesses and creating reliefs which can then be simply painted over.
- If combined with colour at a ratio of more than 50%, it creates a matt clouded effect.
- It can be made suppler and softer with the addition of the Florentine Medium.
- It dries rapidly on the surface and can be thinned using mineral spirits or turpentine.
Pebeo Extra Fine Auxiliaries - Coating Medium for Oil Colours - 60 ml