- The non-yellowing, translucent, glossy acrylic binder which offers a supple satin film after drying; a jar of 1000ml.
- Used to prepare acrylic colours; provides an even colour consistency, allows better adhesion, transparency, depth, drying time when mixed with colours without thinning the paint.
- Ideal for creating collages and inlays; commonly used in bookmaking and bookbinding; can also be used for Pbo Mixed MEDIA techniques.
- The Artist Acrylics range binder has a thicker consistency than the Studio Acrylics range binder; dries faster and shrinks less after drying.
- Mix the Bindex with acrylic colours and mediums and apply it over the desired surface. It is not recommended to use Bindex with thinners. Let it dry and keep it away from dust.
- It dries to the touch in 30 minutes to 1 hour and completely dry in 1-8 days depending on the thickness. Keep away from freezing. Clean the tools with water after use before the gel dries onto it.
Pebeo Extra Fine Artist Acrylics Auxiliaries - Gloss Bindex - 1000ml Tub