- Water-based special effect spray paint with fine plastic particles for a deceivingly realistic granite effect.
- Applicable on many different surfaces such as paper, cardboard, primed canvas, wood, glass, metal, ceramics, porcelain, stone, polystyrene and other paintable acrylic materials.
- The Montana GRANIT Effect is very high covering.
- For best results, it is advisable to prime your surface when using light coloured GRANIT Effect shades, particularly when painting on dark surfaces.
- We recommend using the Montana PRIMER or the Montana TEXTURE spray.
- The latter will enhance the GRANIT look even more.
- Can be top-coated once thoroughly dry.
- Can be combined with Montana GOLD, Montana ACRYLIC markers and standard acrylic paints.
- The GRANIT Effect spray also works well as a structure spray.
- Lightly coat dry areas to receive the desired granite-look. Available in the following colours: light grey, grey, brown and black.
- Please Note: GRANIT Black has a mix of green and black plastic particles to recreate the look of real granite.
- Montana GOLD Shock Black could be applied as a topcoat once completely dry if desired.
- Colours: Light Grey, Brown, Grey & Black.
Montana Spray Cans Granit Effect Sprays - 400ml