- Add some dramatic effects to your signage, artwork or latest can art project with the new improved fluorescent spray paint from Montana.
- 'Nightglow' is a high pressure, high-grade, nitro-acrylic based paint. It now contains higher light emitting, luminescent pigments.
- The new quality stores light as absorbed energy charged and emits that energy (as light), when in total darkness. The now even longer lasting luminescent green color, GLOWS in the dark. The time the paint emits light varies subject to the intensity and length of exposure to light (charging) and amount of Nightglow paint applied.
- Once completely dry and cured, the longevity and durability of the Nightglow spray can be increased by applying varnish.
- Nightglow can be used on smooth, rough and primed surfaces like metal, wood, hard plastics, primed canvas and walls
Can be used for indoor and outdoor applications
Limited resistance to weathering, light and UV-influences.
The highest emission of light occurs immediately after charging
For optimal glow, it is recommended to apply multiple layers on pre-primed substrates
Please consider longer drying time may be required subject to the substrate applied on
For best results, use a strong light source to load the Nightglow spray and view in complete darkness without other light sources.