- The new improved Montana NIGHTGLOW NG2000 is a high pressure, high-grade nitro-acrylic based paint.
- It now contains higher light-emitting, luminescent orange.
- The new quality stores light as absorbed energy-charged and emits that energy (as light), when in total darkness.
- The now even longer-lasting luminescent orange color, glows in the dark.
- The time the paint emits light varies subject to the intensity and length of exposure to light (charging) and amount of NIGHTGLOW EFFECT paint applied.
- For optimal glow, it is recommended to apply multiple layers on pre-primed substrates. The highest emission of light occurs immediately after charging.
- Can be used for indoor and outdoor applications.
- For best results, use a strong light source to load the NIGHTGLOW EFFECT spray and view in complete darkness without other light sources.
- NIGHTGLOW can be used on smooth, rough and primed surfaces like metal, wood, hard plastics, primed carton and walls etc.
- We recommend applying on surfaces that are pre-primed with Montana GOLD Shock WHITE 9100 to achieve the most intense glow effect.
- Please consider longer drying time may be required subject to the substrate applied on. Limited resistance to weathering, light and UV-influences.
- Once completely dry and cured, the longevity and durability of NIGHTGLOW EFFECT spray can be increased by applying Montana VARNISH GLOSS 400ml.
- We recommend use with Montana Fat Caps (e.g. black / orange).
Montana Nightglow Effect Sprays - 400ml NG2000 Orange