- An economical acrylic! Great for beginning artists, these bright colors can be used for watercolor, airbrush, marbling and printmaking, as well as for thicker applications that simulate oil painting.
- When dry, Basics acrylics are permanent, water-resistant and flexible.
- Use on a variety of craft surfaces, such as canvas, wood, clay, paper and fabric.
- Thin with water or any Liquitex acrylic medium.
- Cleans up with soap and water.
- 12 colors in 0.75 oz. tubes: alizarin crimson hue permanent, cadmium orange hue, burnt sienna, burnt umber, dioxazine purple, ivory black, light green permanent, phthalo green, primary blue, primary yellow, primary red and titanium white.
- AP Seal
Liquitex Basics Acrylic 12 Colour set - 12x22ml