- Escoda’s Perla White Toray brush range is perhaps the finest quality soft synthetic fiber available for artists.
- It keeps an excellent edge for a soft, yet controlled application.
- They cure each brush to increase the spring and resilience of the fibers. The long-bodied, gray-lacquered wood handle is triple crimped to the nickel-plated brass ferrule. The nylon brush filaments vary in diameter to allow for a more natural point and appearance.
- Note: The length and width of a brush of a given shape and size may vary by manufacturer as brush sizes are not standardized. Since fine art brushes are handmade, expect some variation even among brushes from within a single brush line.
- SHs are recommended for table-top painting where the artwork lies flat, especially with water media.
- Size: 10
Escoda Perla SH SR-1430 Round Brush - Size 10