- Dr. Ph. Martin's Bombay India Inks offer powerful colour in a convenient dropper-stopper glass bottle.
- These highly pigmented India inks not only remain lightfast and permanent but are also totally waterproof when dry.
- They adhere to nearly all surfaces and are non-clogging when used in pens.
- Inks can be diluted with water and used with brushes in traditional watercolour techniques or in dip pens, technical drawing pens, and airbrushes.
- All the colours are brilliant and transparent, except black and white, which are opaque and have excellent covering power.
- Each set includes 12 different colours in 1.0 oz (30 ml) glass bottles with droppers and a custom mixing palette.
- Colours: Golden Yellow, Orange, Tangerine, Crimson, Cherry Red, Red Violet, Aqua, Turquoise, Yellow Ochre, Terra Cotta, Van Dyke Brown and Sepia
Dr. Ph. Martin's Bombay Ink 30ml Set of 12 - Set 2