- Dr. Ph Martin's iridescent calligraphy colours are shimmering, highly reflective colours are lightfast, waterproof, and archival.
- It has great covering power on black and other dark surfaces, including paper, wood, board, metal, and some plastics.
- These colours/inks are dry smooth and even, with no start and stop marks.
- Use them with pens (both calligraphy and dip pens), airbrushes, and brushes, both for calligraphy or to accent watercolour work.
- Use a few drops of isopropyl alcohol to improve flow in calligraphy dip pen tips.
- For airbrush use, use a 0.2 mm tip (or larger) if ink flow is restricted.
Dr. Ph. Martin Iridescent Calligraphy Ink 30ml - Copperplate Plate Gold