Nichiban Double-sided tape, made in Japan.
• A double-sided tape coated with adhesive on both sides, 10mm thickness, 20 metres length
• The dispenser and the core of the tape are made from recycled paper.
• Comes with an attached cutting blade.
• Base material: Recycled paper with a combined ratio of the used paper pulp of 40 %, eco-friendly version available in green packing at the same price
• Adhesive compound: Acrylic adhesive
• Art and craftwork, sticking documents or drawings together.
• Scrapbooking newspapers, card making etc.
• Sticking up posters or calendars
• Laying out or editing articles, code NW-10