- Derwent has put together a set of six essential Drawing Tools designed to enhance your creative enjoyment!
- The Derwent Technique Brush Set includes six assorted brush designs all designed to create a wide variety of different marks.
- Some of the effects include laying down a wash over a large area to fine lines to marks such as hair and grass.
- A specially selected assortment of brushes for different painting techniques; each brush in this set has been developed to produce different marks, allowing the artist creative possibilities.
- The Derwent blister pack includes a foam brush which is ideal for laying down a wash over a large area or background.
- A swordliner which is an exquisite brush for flowing marks; glide between fine lines and teardrop shapes. It is ideal for petals and leaves.
- A fan brush which when wet, the fan separates into fine points which can be used to create delicate marks such as hair and foliage.
- It also contains a flat brush for broader strokes and fine lines, the flat brush has ideal colour carrying capacity for laying down colour quickly with ease.
- It also contains a comb brush which is a close relative of the fan brush, the comb brush is used anywhere you want fine separated lines.
- It is ideal for grasses and fur, it is also used for adding texture and hatching. Lastly, the rigger brush is the ideal brush for adding detail.
- The rigger produces fine lines with a consistent width. It is Ideal for delicate lines and intricate work.
Derwent Technique Brush Set of 6