- Ultra-high pigment concentration ensures intense colour and exceptional light resistance. For all amateur or professional watercolourists, mixed media designers and lovers of unbridled creativity.
- This " Landscape " assortment offers a selection of the 20 essential colours in warm and cool tones for depicting a variety of landscapes. Blue-violets for sky and water, red-oranges for flowers, greens for fields and forests, browns for earth and rocks, light and dark shades to create light and shadow.
- Can be applied dry or wet for wash drawings, hatching, shading, for accurate lines, washes or blurring.
- Water-soluble coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip.
- Lead: soft, extra-fine to meet the most demanding requirements of watercolour painting and artistic drawing. Diameter: 3.8 mm. Ultra-high pigment concentration. Exceptional light resistance when applied dry or as watercolour (Standard Blue Wool Scale - between *** and *****)
- Pencil: hexagonal, 8 ply, matt casing matches the colour of the lead, the colour number indicated Premium FSC certified cedarwood
- Techniques: Watercolour, wash drawing, shading, unlimited mixed techniques. Dry or wet drawing on all media (paper, cardboard, canvas, etc.). Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.
Caran Dache Artist Museum Aquarelle Colour Pencil Landscape - 20 Shades