- Canson Montval Paper is an acid-free and archival watercolor paper. Extremely easy to use and containing no optical brightening additives, this paper is the ideal companion to an artist, wishing to express themselves with wet techniques. Montval is suitable for wet on wet watercolour techniques as well.
- Treated against mildew the paper has excellent longevity and is resistant to repeated washes which makes it easy to effect corrections.
- The paper is extremely well suited for watercolours and gouache and can be used with acrylics as well!
- Suitable for: Watercolour, gouache and acrylic
- Archival; Standard & Longevity guarantee
- Complies with ISO Standard 9706, acid-free and without optical brightness additives.
- Mould-resistant treatment.
- Thickness - 300 GSM
- Cold Pressed
Canson Montval Maxi Pack of 100 - Size A4