- A soft, white synthetic fibre which closely mimics natural hair brushes.
- Shape, length & diameters of filaments used, vary to create a close resemblance to natural hair.
- Developed keeping in mind the requirement of modern watercolour artists.
- Ideal for use with watercolours, acrylics, gouache, thinned oils, hobby colours & in all mixed media applications.
- Stiffness: 2 on 6.
- Rounds have excellent points & flats have excellent edges.
- Very good spring & snap with superior colour retention capacity.
- The special interlocking process ensures Oyster brushes have long-lasting shape retention.
- The short, glossy marine blue lacquered wooden handle is double crimped to a seamless aluminium ferrule.
- Handle Type: Short.
- Shape: Flat.
- Size: 6
- Individual sizes are available.
Art Essentials Oyster Synthetic 965 Series Flat Brushes Individual Size - 6