Sat, 04 Mar|
Artzo Church St.
Painting Floral-Scapes with Alcohol Inks Ft. Gitana Hive Batch 1
Indulge in this therapeutic session on learning free-flow painting techniques with alcohol inks.
Time & Location
04 Mar, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Artzo Church St., No.44, Ace court, First Floor, Church St, Haridevpur, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
About the Event
8 years and above.
This 120-minute workshop will be divided into 2 sessions:
Session 1. Theory - Theory session that includes the basics of alcohol ink and its scope.
• Color Mixing
• Reworking with inks
Session 2. Practical Techniques
- Wisps - the name comes from ‘small amount of smoke’, the blending here is similar to that of smoke.
- Fades - learning how to minimize the shades to create fades.
- Ripples - Ripples are little waves on the surface of the water caused by the wind or by something moving in or on the water.
- Backgrounds - Wash / Air pump Note: These terms are used for reference purposes only, Alcohol Ink is a form of abstract artwork and there are no boundaries. The artist has complete freedom to get creative with their styles and mixing of different techniques.
- Surface used - Yupo Synthetic Paper/ Stretched Canvas.
About the Artists:
Co-founded by two best friends Nandita & Shambhavi, Gitana Hive is an artistic abode to wipe away frowns with smiles. This young and dynamic team focuses on celebrating the inner child in you by creating artistic walls and undertaking home styling projects. Specialized in everything handmade, their products are made with love and utmost care to be able to deliver ample gratification. With their love for creativity, they are self-taught artists with a rich experience in alcohol inks, acrylic pour, gouache, and more. They would be glad to share our knowledge with those interested.
Alcohol Inks B1
Admit - 1. B1 - Beginner's Friendly Batch. The ticket price mentioned is inclusive of all taxes. The ticket is non-transferable. The ticket is non-refundable.